devonitalee
devonitalee:

Nevermind space exploration, let’s figure out exactly what’s in our water.
If you haven’t gotten a hint by now, I love museums. Ironically, I recently had my very first visit to the California Science Center, nestled the heart of my beloved city. Right next door to the Natural History Museum, The California African American Museum and The Coliseum. You can spend an entire day getting your learn on.
The water life really intrigued me. So many interesting and diverse creatures are swimming around in the water that makes up roughly 70% of our planet. And to think, we’ve only explored about 5% of that water. Pretty hard to wrap your head around. Judging by the amount of scary sea animals that I saw at the Science Center alone, we oughta be a little more considerate of the other 95% of sea life that has yet to show itself. Frankly, the ocean scares the hell out of me. I don’t swim in water that I can’t see through. But my goodness, it is full of amazing animals.

devonitalee:

Nevermind space exploration, let’s figure out exactly what’s in our water.

If you haven’t gotten a hint by now, I love museums. Ironically, I recently had my very first visit to the California Science Center, nestled the heart of my beloved city. Right next door to the Natural History Museum, The California African American Museum and The Coliseum. You can spend an entire day getting your learn on.

The water life really intrigued me. So many interesting and diverse creatures are swimming around in the water that makes up roughly 70% of our planet. And to think, we’ve only explored about 5% of that water. Pretty hard to wrap your head around. Judging by the amount of scary sea animals that I saw at the Science Center alone, we oughta be a little more considerate of the other 95% of sea life that has yet to show itself. Frankly, the ocean scares the hell out of me. I don’t swim in water that I can’t see through. But my goodness, it is full of amazing animals.

hungry-for-books

booksandhotchocolate:

To celebrate the blog’s second year anniversary and follower milestones, it’s time for another giveaway featuring some of the favorite books/series I’ve read last year! :)

Rules:

  • Must be following booksandhotchocolate (this is exclusive for my followers only)
  • Reblog and like for a chance to win. You can reblog several times but please don’t spam your followers.
  • There will be four winners getting one book each. Winners may choose ANY book written by any of the authors featured above.
  • This will be available WORLDWIDE via The Book Depository.
  • You must be willing to give your shipping address away to me.
  • The winners will be randomly chosen through a random number generator
  • Keep your ask box open so I can contact you if you win. The winners have 24 hours to reply back to me via messaging (NOT fan mail)
  • The giveaway ends February 14, 2014
  • If you have any questions ask me here (I will not answer anon questions)